Friday, March 2, 2012

Dreams.

This morning, I woke up to my alarm which rudely interrupted a marvelous dream I was having about Jerusalem.

Such a sad, depressing feeling because there is nothing I would rather do right now than wake up in room 408 in the Jerusalem Center. It kind of took me a little while after I woke up to orient myself and realize that it was just a dream and that I actually wasn't in Jerusalem. Boo. :(

I think said dream might've been triggered by the fact that I was texting little Josh last night (which was his this morning) and Jerusalem was covered in white! So I was obviously just a smidge jealous and thinking about snow covered Dome of the Rock.

It's also ironic because I have a feeling that my Jerusalem dreamin' is very quickly going to turn into dreaming (or more like nightmaring) about 1099's, W-2's, K-1's, 1040's, the IRS/FTB, 8879's, etc.

Yep, it's Tax Time.

And I've spend the majority of my past two days assembling tax returns. Obviously a jolly good time.

In fact today I did tax stuff for almost 7 hours straight. Yikes.

Good thing about tax season: I'm busy as a little bee. Which equals money.
Bad thing about tax season: I'm busy as a little bee. Which makes me exhausted.

I suppose in this case, the positive outweighs the negative.

Get ready for tax talk from here on out. :/

p.s. I've heard from a couple of my loyal readers that they can't comment on my bloggy. is this happening for other people?!

3 comments:

  1. hello! you are the best. i hope this comment posted. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....Hi name is Danielle, and I think I live in JRU, but really I live in Los Altos (which is really confusing for Jimmer) but my sister loves me so much that she wished I wasn't so crazy, and learned where I actually live

    ReplyDelete
  3. well yes actually! I did have some struggles before, But I think they have worked themselves out! :)

    ReplyDelete