Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lovelies + Special Brithday.

Sometimes, I like to see who facebook thinks my favorite/best friends are.
Especially since this is obviously a very good use of time, don't be jeal.

And I do this by checking out my little page and seeing who they display in the little 'friends' box.

And then, if I approve of who they've chosen, I'll take a nice little screen shot. Like so.

{This day it included the two seesters, my faves from JRu, the husband and brother-in-law. }

{A few days later, the some of the HHS crew, my fave Canadian roommate ever, my BYU-Idaho/Jerusalem buddy, Kaylie (the sweetest girl in the world) & the other 2/3 of JED.}

{And a couple of days later, lots of the sames; 2/3 of JED, the other half of Chanel, the Oregon clubbers, etc. Love.}

[This is technically Nicole's. hahaha but sometimes I like to pretend that it's mine because I la-love these people too. :) ]

And! This one is from literally two seconds ago:

{I've also included the Hebrew ad on the side of the page. Love.}

I don't really understand how facebook decides who to put there, but I love seeing some of my favorites everytime I decide I need to stalk myself on the fb.

ANYWAY, it's also this girl's brithday:

{And when I say this girl, I mean the girl on the right, with the mane.}


{This would be little Shmackely in front of a camel... in my favorite place in the world.}


{Yep, we're supes romantic.}

{And sometimes we ride our camels through the Egyptian desert together.}

Happy 17th birthday little Shmackely! :)
You're so old. Uhlll.
Love you! :)

2 comments: