Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Footwear.

You know that awkward moment when you're driving home from work, and you're going to fill up the car with gas at the station on the way home that is usually a couple cents cheaper than everywhere else? And you're excited when you see that the gas is only $4.17/gal?
Yep, that happened yesterday.

In other news, I've realized in the past couple of days that I'm super jealous that instagram isn't in the android store. (So yes, that might explain all my recent phone pictures. Don't judge). But tonight, I decided to make an end of it.

And I googled "is there an instagram evquivalent on android?" because I needed something.

And one of the first suggestions was Snaptastic. Which I promptly downloaded and tried it out. Below are the pictures (before/after) of my recent app shenanegians.

{original}

{edited}

As you can see, there are some differences between the two. In the edited one, the color pops more, which is nice. But I don't like the watermark on the bottom.

So yeah, we'll see what happens. I also downloaded PhotoFunia and we'll see if I like that one more. Or maybs you'll just get to see unedited photos from my broken little phone (which is still working like a charm. Love.)

Also, the above pictures show what my life looked like today. Rainboots and puddles. And I'm sure that's what the rest of the week is going to entail as well. Which I love.

Love the rain, love my rainboots, love springtime. :)

(I just hope that when make my grand return to Rexburg in less that two weeks that it'll be spring... and not winter.)

Speaking of spring, I bought these lovelies today.
And as I was buying them, I texted my sister saying
"Currently buying my wedding shoes."
They'll literally be perfect for my wedding.
And they're already so comfortable.
In love.


Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE so ARTSY. I love your new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)perfect now I can adequately plan your wedding around these shoes hahaha

    ReplyDelete