Saturday, March 17, 2012

Giant Teddy Bears, Swimming & Chick-Fil-A.

This week was mightyyy busy. Which I've said a lot.

But seriously, this week was insane.

Monday I worked, and then was an assistant swim coach.

Tuesday I nannyed all day (with the grandma being there) and this pretty much sums up my feelings towards the day:



Wednesday I nannyed and then babysat.

Thursday I went to swim practice and then made a super special dinner (more on that later) and then went to a performance by the stake youth.

Friday I went to work, then almost immediately went to a swim meet (in the POURING rain) which was basically sitting there under a huge Stanford umbrella chatting with Nan, and then almost immediately after that, I babysat an adorbs baby. I picked him up at church (because the rest of his fam was going to the same performance) and then I drove him home, in the pouring rain and then I had to get him to go to sleep. Which was hard but not in the way that most babies are.

He would pull his pacifier out of his mouth but then he couldn't figure out how to get it back in so he would fuss but then when he saw me walk in the room to help him, he would just have a huge smile on his face. SO cute. :)

Once he did fall asleep though, I started reading National Geographic which is one of my faves. And I started reading a special edition on water. Which is seriously my favorite. AND on top of all that, I stumbled across an articled titled: Parting the Waters. Which is all about the Israeli/Palestinian/Jordanian conflict over the Jordan river. AND they mention an Israeli ecologist. So yeah, I guess you could kind of say that I loved it, more than a lot. :)

And then today involved cleaning the church this morning, going to the performance in the afternoon, hanging out/running errands in the afternoon and then going to another performance in the evening. And I got to be in the alumni number, which was exciting. :)

Anyway, back to my super exciting dinner that I made the other night.

It was this:



Homemade Chick-fil-A nuggets & fries.

It was pretty good. There were some bits that tasted JUST like Chick-a-fil and others.... not so much. But it was a good test.


Also, watch this video. It'll truly make your heart smile. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh. my gosh. is that video seriously for reals?! i was smiling during the whole thing. i also might have shed a single tear of happiness. aaaaahhhhh! made me soooo happy and also so anxious to go on a mission. and have an awesome homecoming just like that. :) oh, and that was the salt lake airport. yeah. you make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is so interesting. you're busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete