Friday, March 30, 2012

Chaos.

That would be one word to describe this last week.

It was a week that completely was not following my long tradition of routine.

It involved two days where I worked 12+ hour days.

It contained a drama-filled work experience.
aka tomorrow, I'll now be training my 6th (?) person at this job in two years. AND I didn't even work there last year. Let's just say, it's good they hired me two years ago.

Anyway, the week was filled with lots of babysitting, lots of rain, hanging out with old friends, working a ton, etc.

And next week is going to be even crazier, I'm sure.

Especially since I need to pack for 2.5 trips. Woot.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, when I went to the store the other day, I walked in and saw rows and rows of this:



That's right, it's Passover goodies. And I literally started laughing out loud when I saw all the 'grape juice'. I miss the good ol' days of celebrating Passover in October with these two:

I miss you, Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment