Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sad Day. :(

This morning, before I left for church, I was packing up my little purse and my phone was sitting on the counter and then next thing I knew, my phone was on the floor.

And I didn't really think much of it because my phone falls all the time and it's nooo problem.

Well, my phone landed face down so once I picked it up and looked at it, I realized there was a little bit of a problem. Aka it looks like this now:

Obviously a wonderful way to start my Sabbath. :(

And since this phone is just barely over a year old, the 1-year warranty is out the window (it's birthday was on the 23 of Feburary...)

So, I just get to either deal with it how it is, or start using an old phone we have laying around OR fork over approximately a lot of money and get a new one.

Obviously that last option is not happening. And it still works fine (except I feel like I get glass in my fingers sometimes...) so I'm going to keep using it.

So classy. :)

But yeahhhh, tomorrow I'm going to go and talk to some of my friends at AT&T and see what they can do for me. I'm not expecting much though.

Yay for having a super cracked screen for the next little while. I think this will help with my Bubble Buster/Facebook/texting addiction! That's a plus! :)

1 comment: