Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Facts:

1. I really hate the word photo. I'm not really sure why but it irritates me to no end.

2. I also really don't enjoy when people call their husbands "hubby". Can you really not just say "my husband did _____" Hubby just sounds gross. My husband will never be called my hubby.

3. I don't know how to study.

4. I don't know why I'm on facebook all the time.... it's so boring.

5. I plan on never making a Bucket List. I'll do whatever I want in my life. haha

6. I wish I had some fun cool facts to share with you.

7. I'm really thirsty right now.

8. It's weird to think how much has changed in a year.

9. I miss my job from winter semester. Kind of a lot actually...

10. I want a puppy.

11. Like really bad.

12. Mostly so I can cuddle with it. haha

13. I wish I didn't have to pick a major.

14. I'm kinda ready to go to sleep now... and it's not even 10:30 on a Friday night. NO BIG DEAL.

15. I miss my bestest friends a lot.

16. It's rather strange that it's November already.

17. I am nervous for what the future holds.

18. Is my favorite number.

19. I miss not being in school.

20. Yet, when I'm not in school, I miss it. Dilemma. haha

Well folks, this is where my list will stop now. Mostly because I don't really have anything else to share/I'm tired of writing this. haha that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment