Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spell Check

I know I just blogged yesterday but I thought that this was really funny and that I should share it with someone. And I just updated my facebook status so here is the next best thing. haha

While writing a paper for my Chem lab, spell check informed me that I spelled a couple of words wrong... I know they are spelled correctly so I just wanted to see how Microsoft Word wanted me to spell them.


The first word: Molarity.
Microsoft's suggestion: Morality.

Thanks, but sadly, that just doesn't work.

Word number two: NaOH (Technically not a word but whatever...)
Microsoft's suggestion: Noah.

Again, not going to cut it. haha I just thought that it was really funny.
Unfortunately, those are the only two words that were "spelled incorrectly" that had funny suggestions.

On another note, I'm listening to Christmas music... kinda. It's weird that today is the last day of November. Where has time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment