Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Home.


Well folks, I'm back from Colorado.

Bittersweet. That's for sure.

I've been home for about 3 weeks and I'm starting to feel a little bit more adjusted.... and yet not really. And how am I suppose to explain how amazing and lovely my time in Colorado was? Being a full-time missionary is literally the best thing ever and I'll look back on those experiences daily. But, just with everything else, we learn from experiences and get to continue to build upon the knowledge that we've gained. So, as hard as this is, I now get to focus on my next path.

But, here is a picture of my final moments as a full-time missionary in Colorado. The classic whale picture with my favorite Assistants, Elder Whiteley and Elder Holmstead.




Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!! I know im late :/ sorry :(
    i am so happy you had and amazing time!!!! I miss you and I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK, on behalf of the world, we missed you so much!

    ReplyDelete