Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Apologies

Things are crazy.

Unpacking.
Packing.
Working.
Being home.


I don't have much time for blogging.


BUT I am going to be spending a significant portion of my Tuesday in airports so blogging might happen. We'll see how much SLC/ATL/JFK airports like me.

And perhaps I'll blog when I'm in Jerusalem. haha

(Why is packing so difficult?!)


Anyway, I leave Friday (VERY EARLY) and the days until then are going to be BUSY so sorry friends!

p.s. remember that one time when I was going to write about my trip? oops.


p.p.s. remember that one time when I thought I was going to get a 3.84 in the Spring and then I thought I screwed it up? Well! My Botany teacher must've loved me or something because he gave me an A. My 3.84 prediction came true! :)

Whatta good semester that was and I have a feeling that this one isn't going to end so well..... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment