Friday, August 19, 2011

Fake Frustrated.

Have you ever had a dream that seems so real that it confuses your brain?

Yeah, I had one of those dreams last night and I've been mad at someone all day long.

But like, mentally mad. Because I know that they didn't do anything wrong.

And in my dream it wasn't really them (like it didn't look like them) but I knew it was them.

I keep trying to tell my brain that I don't need to be mad at this person but it is hasn't been working. haha so hopefully tomorrow I won't be so fake frustrated.


In other news, we booked our tickets out to Utah! Finally. We fly out SUPER early on Friday morning and get into Salt Lake a little before noon. We'll go to Temple Square and visit some peeps on Friday and then head down to Orem to visit some fam. Saturday will include a drive to Logan and helping Becca-Boo move in. Sunday will include hanging with Orem fam and hopefully fake cousins/boyfriend in Highland and maybs cousin+cousin-in-law. We shall see. Monday will include hanging with BYU peeps and a super exciting orientation meeting (where I'll get my new backpack!) and then we'll trek up to Salt Lake to stay with my grandparents before going to the airport at 5 in the morning on Tuesday.

I'm also getting really sad about the fact that I'm going to miss my Taylor Swift concert. :(

And I'm sad about not being in Rexburg during the Fall. :( Fall semester is my favorite and it's all setting it that I won't be there. I feel like I'm going to miss out on so many things. And I'll be living halfway around the world. It will be good though. :) There is always Fall '12!

6 days left in California.
11 days left in the States.
Wow.

Time flies.

(I will probably post about my trip in the near future.)

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling the person you were "fake frustrated" at was me?! Lucky guess?! Cause you didn't text me back at all yesterday. Sorry for whatever I did in your dream.

    I seriously cannot believe you aren't going to be here this fall. It's just SO weird. But I know you are going to have such a wonderful experience that you wont even have time to miss us! You better at least email:) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha no, it actually wasn't you! I didn't get any texts from you to text you back with.... haha

    And yeah, it is going to be so weird. I will email, don't you worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? You didn't?! Well that is very odd because I texted you at like 10 and then I checked and it said that it had sent it. haha how weird. It's your phones fault. haha

    goody! If you don't I may just have to hop on a plane and come kick yo butt:)

    ReplyDelete