Sunday, June 13, 2010

Awk.

I feel awkward everytime I look at my blog and I can see that couple's picture. Since you know, I don't even know them. So I'm posting just so that isn't the first thing that is seen. haha

Although, I was thinking today while eating my bag of Riesens that I think it would be absolutely presh to be proposed to with a candy gram. I was thinking that because Riesen is such a perfect word for that. Like "you're the only Riesen I need to wake up in the morning" or something equally as cheesy. Plus, I want a Ring Pop ring so a candy gram proposal would definitely fit in with the theme. And to make it even more perfect, it would be super great if we were in Hershey, PA or something equally as sweet. ha get it? But yeah.... that was random. (I don't really know why I think about being proposed so much... this might be an issue...)

Annnnnnywho, we went up to Sal-mon (please pronounce it just like that) this weekend. And when I say this weekend, I just mean for like 21 hours. But it's alllll good.

Before we went up there though, Jessica and I had a tennis match. And we played extraordinarily well. Never in our tennis careers have we played so well. It was grand. I was doing amazingly well, if I do say so myself. I was doing well. And Jessica was upset at first and then she took all her anger our on the game so we did well. We still lost 4-6 and 5-7 but it was still WAYYYY better than we've ever done before! Plus, it was funny because Kody, Hannah, Todd and Nate were all coaching/cheering for us. Everytime we would switch sides, Hannah and Kody would give us our water and give us a little pep talk. It was so funny. But then after we went to breakfast at the Flap-Jack Shack. Well, Nate ditched us so it was us four girls and Todd. But it was SUPER fun. I love our team. It was fun.

After our tennis-filled morning, I came home and caught up on some of my tv shows while J-baby took a little nap. Okay, a rather long nap. Then we packed up, and drove to Sal-mon. We stopped at Wendy's quickly on the way up which was delicious. And then had a super fab time driving up there. We got there and it was like 10:15 and they were just about to start playing capture the flag but Erin and I didn't wear real shoes so we jumped on the trampoline (and it was definitely more successful than last time) and cheered on our teams. It was great. Then we stayed up too late, slept on the floor, like a huge sleepover! which was grand. Then we went to church in the morning and heard Adam talk and then we came home. But I hugged him for the last time in two years. Crazy. My 'cousin' is all grown up now and leaving on a mission! He is stopping by tomorrow on the way down to the Empty Sea but since he's already been set apart, no hugs for him.

But yes, that was my rather exciting weekend. I have finished all my homework and I am going to bed before midnight tonight. Yay.

Until next time team, enjoy this rather amusing video, brought to you by stumbleupon. :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA...
    what were you on when you wrote this? Because it is HILARIOUS! oh goodness Danielle... what would I do with out your super funny humor about things that aren't necessarily even funny?! I JUST DON'T KNOW. good thing I don't have to find out. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout. and that pic is cute!

    ReplyDelete