Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hatred.

I don't hate many things. In fact, off the top of my head, I can't really think of anything that I actually hate... except one thing:


ALLERGIES.



Every year, without fail, they come and ruin my life. Back in the day, I used to go every Friday without fail, for some good ol' immunotherapy (which is just a fancy word for allergy shots haha). Eventually, I started getting too busy (with polo and swimming and life) and I didn't think it was needed so we just kinda stopped. We would take our Zyrtec and be juuuuuuuust fine. And see, that's the problem. I was fine for a while. I didn't take my medicine for quite a while because I wasn't having problems. But now I'm dying a very slow and painful death from these dreadful allergies. I've been taking Zyrtec but it hasn't been working as efficiently as it has in the past, probably because I haven't taken it in so long...

I've been sneezing ALLL day long and my throat has been itchy and ugh, I'm just miserable. It would be really great if Rexburg wasn't just deciding now to be Spring. Because it's June. I dread the spring every year because of this and for some reason, I thought that I wouldn't have allergies in this silly city because I was doing SO good. UGH.

but yep, that's all.

Here is another fun fact: I finished all my homework today before 8. WOO! I'm going to bed at 11. Guaranteed.

Anddddd I think that is all.
This week is cray-zay.

P to the S. I'm meeting David Archuleta on Thursday. Future husband? I think yes. :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I think its funny that your blog has the grass and sky and those thingys.. (yes I cannot remember what they are called..) and you are talking about hating allergies. Im sorry you are so miserable:(

    BUT JUST THINK OF DAVID AND ALL WILL BE WELL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is actually super funny because it's grass that i'm allergic too. and those are called dandelions... but yeah, it's better today so it's fine. :)

    and yes, david will make it ALLLLL better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry I'll hook you up ;) Seriously if I had known there was a possibility of your future husband eating one of my sandwiches I would have put a secret love potion (for you obviously) in every single one.

    ReplyDelete