Monday, June 21, 2010

Pretty Please?

Recently, I have really wanted a puppy.

For some reason more so now than before. haha I mean, I've wanted a dog for... 16+ years but I just really want to play with a puppy right now.

Is this not the cutest thing ever?

Oh goodness, I want that one on the left. It can sleep next to me everynight. and I can sit here and pet it as I pretend to do my homework. I want a puppy. haha

plus this precious video. ca-ute. :)


Um, yes, that is all. If anyone wants to let me rent/borrow a dog for a couple days, that would be great.

P.S. I miss my Kuma-bear. :(

Oh, and I think this is all my dad's fault. Yesterday he was telling me that we are moving to Tetonia, ID so that Jack can get her pony, I can get my dog and Nate can get his motorized scooter. hahahaha but mostly for my dog and her pony. So then it reminded me of how much I want a little doggie. :(

Okay, that is all, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment