Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Well friends, it's now 2011. And it's off to a rather boring start.

I spent the last night of 2010 at Colleen's house at our little party. We are super classy so we wore cute dresses and had lots of snacks. We then played Pictionary and Guesstures. We're basically old ladies. But that's fine. It was the 7 of us (Colleen, Courtney, Katherine, Brittney, Neha, Molly and me) plus Justin (Katherine's boy). It was super fun in a really lame, low-key way. Then, at about 11 we started watching the excitement on TV. Then we counted down to the New Year, drank some sparkling cider, made noise and that's was it.

After a little while, Katherine and Justin left and then the rest of us watched The Proposal mostly so that we could look at Ryan Reynolds. Oh that man. Yummmy.

The party ended at like 3 so then I came home, went to sleep and slept like a rock until noon-ish. Great. The rest of the day was spent doing just about nothing. I ran a few errands and pretty much sat around my house. I need to start doing something. haha

It's still so weird that it's 2011.

2001 was 10 years ago. It doesn't feel like that at all. It feels like that was so recent.

Time is a weird thing once you start getting older. I can't believe that I'll turn 20 in just a few months. Scary.

I don't really have a whole lot to say. I just don't have anything to do right now and so I'm blogging out of boredom.

Maybe I'll go and do something.... Maybe not though. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment