Friday, January 21, 2011

Start at the....end.

30. A picture of someone you miss:


(I miss him more now than I've ever missed anyone.)



29. A picture that can always make you smile:


I want this dog, please.



28. A picture of something you're afraid of:


(HA. Not marrying the right guy.... That's what I'm afraid of.)



27. A picture of yourself and a family member:

Twins. (well, almost.)



26. A picture of something that means a lot to you:

Temples & the City by the Bay. :)



25. A picture of your favorite day:




24. A picture of something you wish you could change:

hahahahahaha :)



23. A picture of your favorite book:




22. A picture of something you wish you were better at:

Oh piano... why did I never practice you when I was younger?


21. A picture of something you wish you could forget:

I'll get back to this one... I can't think of anything currently.


20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel:

Antarctica. Gorgeous.


More to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment