Monday, April 18, 2011

Back.


To the tundra we call Rexburg. Or Iceburg.


It's cold. And so windy. But I suppose I can't really expect anything else.


I'm all moved in. And unpacked. And our room is pretty cool. hahaha



AND good news! So far, our roommates are wonderful. haha we've only met 3 (and we don't know if there is another one...) but they're cool. We might not be best friends but we'll get along with is great news. :)

So yep, that is all. It's kinda good to be back. But kinda not at the same time.


ALSO. I felt like Erin Young today at Walmart. I saw LOTS of people I knew.

First Craig, my british chem tutor. funny.

Then the Haights (which don't really count but whatever.)

and then Benjamin who was in my first chem group.

I felt so special. haha




Anywhooo... school starts tomorrow and I don't know how excited I am about it. But we shall see.


And maybs I'll blog more?

who knows.


peace.



1 comment: