Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hilarity.

Dear world,

I am currently watching one of the funniest tv shows ever.


I die laughing every time I watch it. SO funny.

Oh gosh. You all need to watch it.



In other news,
work is beyond crazy now. Like even all the partners are like, it's weirdly busy right now... haha cool. But I only have 8 more days of work so that is great. :) It cannot come any sooner because I'm getting a little sick of my job. Oh well... haha

School starts in exactly two weeks. INSANE.

I'm currently registered for 16 credits although that will DEFINITELY change. The class I'm most excited about is (advanced!) swimming. Hahaha mostly because we get to play water polo! Yippeeee! :) But yeah, it'll be interesting.

I got my new computer last week. I'm using it right now and I'm starting to really like it. I'm still not liking it as much as my other one but we'll adjust to work together. haha it kinda hurts my hands when I type... hopefully it's just the position I've been in and not really the computer... we shall see though. but it's cute. :)

Alrighty folks, I suppose that is all.

Until next time, which will hopefully be somewhat soon.

:)

1 comment: