Tuesday, July 19, 2011

:(

It really sucks when you spend hours studying for a class and then you still don't do well on the final.

My Botany grade (that has been a 96%+ the ENTIRE semester) dropped to a 93% yesterday which was sad but I had a little bit of hope that I could still pull off an A. But today, it dropped to a 91%. Now I have to work to keep my A-. Ugh. :((

School can be so disappointingly frustrating sometimes. I am so ready to have a nice little break.

This has been my best semester yet and now it's all falling apart. BOO. :(

At least my Swimming, Humanities and Family Foundations grades are set in stone. And BioStats should be a piece of cake. Botany is really (and has always been) my only worry. Luckily tomorrow we're having a review for our final which he says is "vital" and then I have two days to study, study, study for the test.

Wish me luck!

Here is my updated to do list:
Math Final (two parts)
Math Project
Botany Final (at 7 AM Friday)
Clean.
Pack.
Leave.

(Nine finals down, 4 more to go.)


Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. That's why I never get a 4.0. Its so frustrating! You work really hard and the littlest thing is a difference between an A and and A minus, and one more thing means you get a B. But if you slack off and don't work hard, you can also get a B. This education rewards system is seriously faulty!

    ReplyDelete