Monday, July 18, 2011

Lessons Learned.

I've learned two important things in these past couple of days.

The first one is that I'm too nice and that apparently people don't have to apologize to me. Good to know. I don't really know why it's so hard to just say that you're sorry but that's not really my deal. Ugh.

Second, you are blessed when you are diligent. I have been studying my heart out these past couple of days and I have been SO stressed with my two finals to take today. Well, in one of them, I got a 88% which allowed me to still get a B+ in the class. Hallelujah. (Although, I checked my grade earlier and I had a B in the class so then he curved the test and I was blessed to have my grade improve just a little bit! So happy!) I seriously needed that. :) The other one, I'm still not sure about and I felt like I knew most of the stuff but not all of it so we will see in a couple days (after he's graded it) how I did. Hopefully it'll allow me to keep my A in the class that I've worked so hard for.

Anyway, remember at the beginning of the semester when I shared that quote from Devotional? "Always be where you're supposed to be when you're supposed to be there"? Yeah, best advice ever.

Didn't miss a devotional (except one when I felt like death but I listened to it on the radio!)
Went to the temple weekly.
Was in class, always.

And what am I finishing off this semester with? Best grades yet. :)

Put the Lord first and you'll do great things.

6 finals down, 7 more to go. (hahahaha yeah, I know, my life is AWESOME.)

p.s. just a fun fact, I have 13 finals and I'm taking 13 credits. This doesn't seem right AT ALL. :(

That is all for now. Time to get back to my homework.... that I've been doing all day long (besides a nice little FHE at the Bishop's adorable house).

1 comment:

  1. oh G. Sounds tough! I am so proud of your diligence thou! Now its my turn to be a good daughter!

    ReplyDelete