Wednesday, March 17, 2010

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, If I could just see you...

Well, it's St. Patrick's Day today. I'm not Irish, at all. So it's been a pretty meaningless holiday. I don't actually even know what is celebrated really besides leprechauns, green and gold. haha But I did make sure I wore green today because I do have young siblings who I know would pinch me. Well and my dad. But yeah, we don't have a crazy Irish dinner or any traditions so it's just a normal ol' day.

Anyway, Josh think I'm addicted to Facebook. And so does my whole family. But really, I could stop at any time. Well, to prove that, I haven't been on Facebook ALL day today. Starting at midnight (last night/this morning) I haven't once been on that website. It's been kinda weird but kinda nice at the same time. I've obviously found other ways to make use of my time (like I started reading the 100 hour board again. haha it was so nice to be reunited at last!). Plus I went to lunch with Jack today since she didn't start school until like 12:30 so that was fun. We went to Red Pepper and we were the first ones there today and it was super yummy. Mmm delicious. And then at work, it was pretty busy which was nice. I mean, it wasn't SUPER busy but it was busy enough so that I didn't have a lot of free time. So yeah, it hasn't been all that hard to not go on although I definitely would've made time at work or at home to get on if I wasn't doing this. haha :)

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm back to working part-time again. I started on Monday but I've been working 12:00-5:00 so that's been nice because I've gotten to sleep in. It was especially nice on Monday since I was up until 2:00 am registering for classes because BYU-Idaho's system is super retarded. But yeah, it's been nice to be able to sleep in now. And then I go to work for a little while and then I come home and just get to hang out I guess. I don't know. But it's weird because I'm like more tired after I come home from working 5 hours then I was when I worked 8.5 hours. It's weird.

I forgot that it's been so long that I've blogged. I had a pretty eventful weekend this past weekend. Early Saturday morning, my dad got free tickets to the Shark's game for later that afternoon. But he only got 5 tickets so it was all the kids and then him and we headed down to the SharkTank (aka HP Pavillion in San Jose) and we had our little tickets checked at the down and they lead us right up to our box. haha yep, that's right, we got to sit in the HP's box. We got snacks and drinks, and pizza and chicken fingers and lots of delicious other things and we had pretty dang good view of the game (that they lost unfortunately) but it was still super fun. Especially since Nate and Allie were so funny. But it was great. Oh, and hockey players are so hot. haha dang. (Maybe this is why I like Josh so much....?) But my personal favorite is now this guy:

Patrick Marleau. mmmm :)


And then we went to the Warrior's game that night (because we got like $10 tickets) but our seats weren't very good at all (aka way up at the top and we basically all got like weird headaches. haha) but it was still kinda fun. Obviously the Shark's game was better because there were much more perks but eh, it was still fun. Then on the way home, we stopped at IHOP for dinner (at like 10:00 at night...) and I obviously had to get stuffed french toast because it is SO good. mmmm. But yeah, we got home from that way super late. But it was a super fun day. And it was weird because we never go to sporting events. Well I sometimes do with the FitzGerald's but we don't ever go as a family. So that was kinda fun.

Um, nothing else all that exciting has happened. I don't have keys for work anymore, which is weird. haha I kinda miss that a little. And I feel like Sarah still doesn't know everything but she is definitely getting better at most stuff. But I still have to teach her stuff and I've realized that I'm not a very good teacher. Oops. :/ And the weather here has been gorgeous so yesterday I rode my bike (okay, Jack's bike) and then today I was going to scooter but I had to take Jack to school at like the same time I was supposed to start work so I drove. But I don't think I'm going to drive anymore. It's just so nice outside to not ride a bike/scooter or walk. So yeah, that's fun.

Uh, yeah. It's been almost 24 hours since I've been on Facebook but I'm going to go to bed now and not check it until the morning. I know, what dedication. Alrighty, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment