Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Letter to you, From Me.

Dear Rexburg,
I will be there in 11 days. Please get warmer! I can deal with the 40's but none of this 30's nonsense. I was cold when I left work today and it was 58 degrees outside... And please don't snow again until like.... October. Deal?

Dear Residents of Los Altos,
I am bored to death at work. If you would like to send a package of any sort, please come and visit me. hahaha

Dear Jessica,
Please give me a call and fill me in on your life-changing events (aka tonight.) Slash I will be seeing you in 11 days! Excited? yes ma'am. (And it's your birthday in 7 days!)

Dear Joshua,
Sorry I stay up so late (like right now) and sleep in so late so that we can never talk. And please pass on my message to the City of Rexburg. Also I'm not going to tell you when I blog anymore because you always know anyway.... stalker? yeah...

Dear Erin,
Please keep better track of your car so I don't have to be a detective from 800 miles away. And please be prepared to party it up in 1.5 weeks. :) (p.s. I randomly just picked purple for this text color for you but then I remembered that I picked purple out yesterday to be your wedding color so I feel like this is fitting....)

Dear the three of you,
I miss you all dearly. And I love you.

Dear Anyone else who read this blog,
Thanks! :)

-Danielle

p.s. Maybe I'll blog for real at some point in the near future. Since I know you all care so much about my life.... :/

1 comment:

  1. dear danielle..
    I love reading your blogs! and I love you!
    and I miss you very very much! and you were
    the first person I called when I got home:)
    and I cannot wait to see you in 8 days!!!!
    This semester is going to be absolutely
    amazing! We are going to party every night.
    (after homework of course;) ) haha. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete