Sunday, March 7, 2010

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

I don't really have much to say. I just feel like blogging.

Oh, well a couple weeks agoish, I was looking at classes that I am going to take next semester and I kinda decided to change my major. I declared a Ecology/Range/Wildlife&Fisheries Major (with an emphasis in Ecology) but now I'm thinking of majoring in Environmental Biology with I guess Geology and Geography clusters. hahaha so um, we'll see how that goes. If I had to pick the perfect major, it'd be Environmental Science but they don't have that program at BYU-Idaho. So, I'm just doing the next best thing-ish. This all might change again. Who knows.

Hmm, work is uh, good. Sarah (who is the new lady who replaced Shawn after he replaced Fran) started working officially on Monday. It was... interesting. She has a lot more responsibilities and stuff than I do but I open up in the morning and I have the keys so I lock up at night and stuff too. It's just weird because there isn't a whole lot to do but there are now two of us to do like nothing. It's really nice though because I let her answer the phone and stuff so I don't really do a whole lot. Hahaha but it's probably good that she's doing most everything since I only have like, 5(?) weeks of work left. Maybe not even that many. But yeah, I feel like I know how to do my job... for the most part so that's good.

Primary is going.... good? haha it's still really weird being in Primary and everyone is super surprised when they see me with my class. haha it's funny. But yeah, apparently everyone in my class likes me. So that's good. I think it was because I made a really good first impression on them last week by taking them on a field trip but today it wasn't really as good of a lesson so uh, oops. :/

This week was pretty intense and drama filled but luckily it's all in the past and things are good now. :] It was pretty crazy though. I went running on Monday to clear my head and I haven't gone running in... years. Probably in like, 3 years? Hahaha so yeah, it was a crazy week. It's still so weird to me that it's March. This year has been flying by. Oh and for anyone who is curious, Nicole comes home in 349 days! Less than a year. How craaaazy.

I watched only the greatest movie tonight as well too. My mom has never seen Finding Nemo (I'm not really sure how but whatever...) and Jack and I quote it all the time so she felt left out so we watched it tonight. I've forgotten how funny that movie is. It is great. I was like laughing the whole time. hahaha love that movie so much. I had like completely forgotten about the whale part (which is like the best part) so that was fun. Because I love Dorie and how she's so good at speaking whale. So great. What a wonderful movie to quote all the time. haha :)



1 comment:

  1. I love that movie! Its probably one of
    my favorites! Im sorry about the drama
    last week. no more... I love you!

    ReplyDelete