Friday, May 25, 2012

Jerusalem, see?

Somehow, I found this website.

I'm actually not sure how.
Scratch that. I remember.
Adam posted it on our BYUJC Fall '11 page.

It's marvelous.

And I might've spend a good little while (20 minutes?) "walking" from the Western Wall all the way home, up the hill, to the Jerusalem Center.

I never thought I'd say this BUT, I miss that walk.

And I miss this view.



That would indeed be a screenshot of a street view on googlemaps.

I love technology.

:)

Seeing all my Jerusalem friends this past weekend made me miss that place, a whole lot.
I also stalked all my Jerusalem pictures the other day. Bad idea.

ALSO.
I stumbled upon this blog post.
Almost made me cry.
I miss that place. A whole heck of a lot.
(And the author of that blog was one of our speakers at one of our Forum Addresses. He was great.)
I need a Jerusalem fix. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment