Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of May

These final days of May have been hectic.

The good thing about it though is that I've taken lots of pictures.

San Fran. Monterey. Santa Cruz. Etc.

I just haven't had a chance to look through them all and deal with them.

But the reasoning for the pictures was my lovely cousin Mark visiting with his cute wife Danielle.
aka time to be tourists.

Yesterday involved a quick trip to the airport (at 4:30 am) to drop those kiddos off. And then resulted in me having a huge realization: I'm entering the MTC soon. As in three months.

But Charlotte is there now. And that's freaky.
(She's already gotten a letter from me. I'm so great at writing letters.)

Today however, I spent writing my final paper.

Last homework assignment until Spring of 2014. Stoked. (And it feels so great to be done!)

And then I got to hold the cutest little baby for a good hour.




Yeah, it was great. I love little Jane. :)

Tomorrow is another drive to the airport. And relaxation.
plus, life is so great now because I can pinterest all day long and blame it on researching for missionary clothes. 

The real reason for this post was this: I can't believe it's June. 
This summer is going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment