Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Hopping.

I don't know about most people but sometimes, I get in a mood where I am really into blogs. So I'll start reading one of my friends blogs and then I'll read one of their friends... etc.

The other day, I did this and I ended up at this blog because I read on a different blog how bizzare their love story is. (And it really is, see?)

I then kinda became consumed by this blog. I started reading through the archives. Until I got to a post where she mentions this blog. (And their super crazy love story.)

I then read through alllllll the archives. And I mean I literally read every post she's ever written.
Because, you know, I have tons of spare time, at the moment.

And I kinda love their family. It's a super strange story but it's really cute how she was there when he really needed her. And it's interesting to see how she has really taken on the role of mother, for kids who are almost old enough to be her peers.

I think I especially liked her when she mentioned she started blogging because of nienie. And how she impatiently waits for CJane to update her blog. Love it.


And most importantly, I feel in love with her in this post.

In case you don't want to click on all these links, I'll tell you what she posted about. She mentions how she loves to travel and how one of her favorite places is here:



 In fact, the first picture she has is of the Dome.

(And to clarify, the favorite place she is talking about is Israel in general, not just the Dome.)

It's funny how I feel like I have a connection with anyone who has been there.

And you know what, I still miss it everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment