Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life Lately.

Just a few pictures to recap my life, as of late.

(I'm really regretting not taking my phone to capture all my surgery memories: hospital gown, socks with paws, and my party hat. oh wellll.)

Wednesday:
Road trip to Oregon. Look at our little driver.


Wednesday evening-Sunday Morning:
Albany, Oregon.

Sunday Morning:
Erin's lovely Farewell.
(And a rather long drive home...)

Monday evening:
FHE at Girls'  Young Women's Camp.
This is the view of the ocean, which is covered in a thick layer of fog. 
Gorgeous. :)


Monday night:
This is my inbox after a lovely (and last) chat with ERY.
I already miss that girl!

And yes, as already mentioned, my tonsils got removed yesterday. The recovery has been swell. 


(And, my blog readership is down to approximately one. Now that Sister Searle and Sister Young are both in the MTC. Bummer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment