Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Don't judge.

Maybe all I've worn for the last week is pajamas.

Maybe I sleep until 11 and than stay in bed until... the late afternoon.

Maybe last Thursday, I only left my bed five times. And 4/5 of those times was a quick bathroom break. The other time was at 10pm to visit the real world (aka rest of the house) for 70 minutes.

Maybe I feel no shame eating pudding 4 times a day. And ice cream in between that.

Maybe I hate how food doesn't taste normal to me currently.

Maybe I should start being more productive (while still being in bed, obviously).

Maybe I only have two more days to be lazy (because my post-op is on Friday and I said I got to be
lazy until the doctor tells me otherwise.)

Maybe I can't wait until I can eat a really good sandwich. Or strawberries. Or cereal. Or really anything.

And maybe, I'm really glad that I've had two little nurses here to take care of me and that my mouth/throat is healing so nicely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment