Sunday, June 10, 2012

Two Tourist Days.

The Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, my cousin Mark flew into SFO with his wife, Danielle (which is literally the most confusing thing ever).

Mark has visited us before but Danielle hasn't been here.
Which means it was time to be tourists.

Monday, we did San Francisco and Oakland. Aka:

Golden Gate Bridge (first from the Marin Headlands).
Fun fact: it was the bridge's 75th birthday the day before we were there.


This is probably the picture I took that I love the most. I took it without looking, just pointing my camera up towards the sky (through the car window) while driving across the bridge. A+.





Allie, Dan, Jack, Nate, Danielle, Mark.




Just uploading a picture to facebook, of course.

This poor kid got a little abused at Pounder's beach (in Hawaii) shortly before arriving here.

Lombard Street


More Golden Gate Bridge (from Golden Gate Park)


 Oakland Temple



Fenton's
(we were also celebrating my birthday!)


Tuesday, we went South.

Monterey Bay Aquarium



Henry Powell Redwoods


 Danielle, Mark, Jack, Mom and Dan.
(Nate and Allie were at school and my dad at work. Bummer.)

 Just a little scale. Do you see little Mark in front of the tree? Yep, he's a good 6'4".
Inside the tree!

And we ended the evening with dinner at Rok. Which I don't have pictures of.
But it was a super fun and fast-paced two days.


And Wednesday, being the nice cousin I am, I woke up at 4:30am to drive them to the airport.

It's always fun to be a little tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment