Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Four in a row!

I really have nothing to say.

But I've blogged these past three days so I decided to just blog quickly to keep up the momentum.

Today was a boring ol' day. Nothing exciting happened.
School, Tennis, Homework. Great.

Currently, I'm listening to some Demi Lovato (don't judge me) and writing an 8 page paper on orcas. I would just like to reiterate my love for them. They are adorable. I don't know why I'm like the only one who sees this but don't you just want to reach out and pet them. And maybe swim with them? Well I do.

Edit: While I was doing some legitimate research for my paper, I came across this, this and this and I'm pretty sure that if I was in that situation, I would be FREAKED out. haha like it scares me just watching it. These animals are HUGE. And kayaks are stable but not when a ginormous animal knocks it over. But I still love them and I need a kayak buddy to go and do that with me. haha any takers?

(I also didn't realize that this picture was so big but I kinda like it. It just jumps out at you!)




OH. MY. GOODNESS. Absolutely adorable. :)


I just want to go and play with them. Ahh okay, I should stop googling orcas and start writing a paper about their ecology. Yay.



Oh yeah, and this'll be me in 6 years:





Tell me that doesn't look like the best job in the world.


(And, I left this text black on purpose, to match the whales. hahahaha)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha you are so funny!
    and Demi Lovato is amazing! I love her. no judgement. hahaha Orca's RULE!

    ReplyDelete