Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Year Older

It's my birthday.

I never know how I feel about birthdays. There is just so much anticipation building up to them and then they get here and I always expect them to be better than they are. So it's kinda reached the point where I just don't really expect anything, as lame as that sounds. Which I know is horrible but I guess I've just had some really good birthdays and as I've gotten older, they've kinda gotten lamer. haha AND it's weird to me that I'm so old now. So maybe that's the other thing; growing up scares me. We shall see what the rest of the days holds for me. I do know that Erin and Jess are throwing me a party... But that's all I really know. I also have a whole bunch of homework that I have to do tomorrow (or I suppose today) so that should be fun.

Anyway, enough about my birthday ramblings, especially since I'm still 18 for 12 more hours! haha

So today was... interesting.

It started out pretty not good. haha I was so tired when I woke up so I kept snoozing my alarm until I decided that I wasn't going to shower so I went back to sleep for like....20 minutes. And I'm already planning on doing the same thing tomorrow. hahaha perfect. :) But after I actually woke up, I was getting ready to go to class when Josh called me. I hadn't talked to him on the phone since Saturday night. It had been too long. We talked for less than 10 minutes, which was SUPER sad. I HATEHATEHATE not talking to him. It is absolutely horrible. But yeah, anyway, then I was in class, I came home, had a nice little break, went to class again, came home, had a splendid break, did homework, went to tennis, which was the hardest practice ever. I was working up a nice little sweat. Then we came home, smelled REALLY bad, had a baby snack and then we had FHE. We met our FHE group and that was good. They were really fun. We went outside to play a game and somehow it turned into a huge water fight with our next door neighbors and their whole family. It was super intense. Basically our entire family room was SOAKED. And we were all drenched but it was super fun. Best FHE Ever. haha then we quickly showered, went to Wal-Mart for Erin and Jessica to plan my party, we hung out and now I'm sitting here, super exhausted and ready for bed.

I'll probably post more later on this week about the birthday festivities.

p.s. can i just mention that sometimes parents (not mine!) are suuuuuuuper stupid? UGHHHH. I am so so so so so so so so SO frustrated with some parentals that I am associated with. They are making my life miserable. But there is absolutely nothing I can do about it so I guess I'll just deal with it.

Okay, bed time!

1 comment:

  1. I will make this birthday so very memorable for you dear Danielle:) Don't you even worry! It will be awesome!!! and I am so sorry that you are so miserable. His parents are being over protective and ridiculous! I will call him for you today if they don't let him talk to you. I love you so very much! Im always here for you!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY<3

    ReplyDelete