Sunday, May 23, 2010

I think there is something in the air...

I have gotten sick twice in the month I've been in Rexburg and in the 4 months I was home, I didn't get sick once. Something is obviously up. Maybe it's the fact that I don't really sleep when I'm here and that at home I had nothing better to do than go to sleep reasonably early. That and I had a pretty consistent schedule when I was home. I don't know but I really don't like the fact that I'm sick AGAIN. Luckily it isn't anything too serious... yet. So far it's just a sore throat and all around not feeling good. haha but that's it. And I've been laying low for the day so hopefully it will leave quite soon. I also think that it might have been caused by my lack of sleep (weird) so I am going to try to get better at sleeping more. And that should be fairly accomplishable. We'll see how well that works out though.

Ummm, nothing exciting is happening. Jessica and I had a tennis match yesterday and it was FREEZING. We lost but we played better than we have in the past so that was good. But we had to wait like 2 hours to play and it was so super cold! Brrrr. (that also might be why I'm a wittle bit sick?) but haha yeah, that was interesting. Then we both took 4 hour naps and after I woke up is when I felt REALLY bad.

lalalala I talked to Josh on the phone for three hours on friday. That was nice. haha I don't think we've ever talked that long continuously ever before. But it was so good, and much needed. Uh, we also went to Erin's lacrosse game on Friday and then to Snoasis and then to Aubree's/Zach's/Jake's basketball game which was SO intense. It seriously came down to the last second and we were all on the edges of our seats. Ridiculous. Then we went to Domino's for old time's sake and got some pizza then came home and had some dinner... at midnight. WOO. Oh the life of a college student. Then we made some cookies for Hannah (who is our tennis teammate and her birthday was Saturday) and then we went to bed at 2. oops.

Um, my orca paper went pretty well... I think. I don't really know and I was like asleep when I was writing it so we'll see. hahaha but other paper though was really good. A+ work for sure (unless my teacher has some crazy hatred towards water polo...) but yeah, school is now relatively calm now, hallelujah! We have 5 days of school and then a 3 day weekend. A three-day weekend where I could potentially be going to Georgia... but we'll see about that. hahahaha and the next weekend, I was going to maybe go home for a wedding. But I don't know if that's going to happen which is kinda sad because I really want to. I REALLY want to go home for the wedding. Jaclyn and I are like twins separated at birth and I can't not be at her wedding. So I will see what I can do about this predicament. AND I'll get to see all my Homestead buddies while I'm there and then I won't feel so bad about missing their graduation the next week. PERFECT PLAN. Too bad the tickets are $310. But that still might be worth it. We shall see what the coming days bring. I hope they bring me homeee! :) ((also, I will potentially be in SLC on June 4th which is two days after Sister Quister's birthday SO I might have to drop by T2 to wish my favorite person ever a very merry 22nd birthday! haha :) So that would make my weekend so much better!)) Okay, now I realllllllly want this plan to work out. haha

So yes, that is all my excitement as of now.

Time to go and eat some more puzzle-piece shaped orange juice ice cubes. :) hahaha

1 comment:

  1. HI. I AM SAD YOU ARE SICK. AND THAT YOU GOT ME SICK. HAHAHA. BUT I THINK I PROBABLY GOT YOU SICK FIRST. SO SAD. AND IM GLAD YOU GET TO GO HOME.

    ReplyDelete