Sunday, May 16, 2010

Twas an exciting Sabbath Day

Well, it's been a very long time since I've blogged. Mostly because I've been busy/nothing too exciting has been going on. And no one really reads my blog so there isn't really a point to blog. But I shall do it anyway.

So today was an exciting day (well I guess yesterday)...

It was Stake Conference so church started at 10 which was so nice. We got up, got ready, and left by 9:30. As we were walking up the street, a police car flew around the corner with its lights on which was strange. Then like 30 seconds later we hear a siren and we turn around and look and there are three police cars cornering a horse running around a church building. But the horse turned and started running and it really looked like a moose. So it was a horse/moose. Jessica and I both just started cracking up because it was super funny. There was a horse/moose running away from the law. So that started our day off really good.

Then we got to church, SUPER early and we got good seats and then some creeper boys came and sat next to us. The one boy who sat next to Jessica could distinguish what brand my lotion was (which was bizzare) and he was being a creep. But it was kinda funny. But it was a regional broadcast so President Monson spoke to us and stuff which was fun. AND we got out of church at like 11:55. Which is almost 2 hours earlier than we usually start. It was SOOOO nice. I hate late church.

After that, we came home, Erin came over, we hung out, did homework, Erin left, we did more homework, I accidently fell asleep, and then we kinda ate dinner. But then Jessica really wanted to go on a walk so we walked up to the temple and we brought a camera to take some pictures but on our way up there, we realized we didn't have a photographer, so we called Eric and he came and took our pictures. We were just going to take normal pictures but it ended up being an engagement photoshoot. Which is funny. So then after we came home, we changed our relationship statuses on facebook to engaged. Which was also funny because everyone kept asking me if Josh and I had broken up. WE DIDN'T. Just to clear things up. But Erin came over again and it was super funny. I just love hanging out with them. It's so great because we are all like the same person.

Some of my personal favorites:







(Look on Facebook por muchos mas, amigos!)

Um, let's see, what else has happened recently? Tennis is going good. I'm getting a lot better but I'm still not like good by any means. Uh, school is splendid. And that is all. hahaha I am too lazy right now to update more.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that the horse/moose stared our day out amazing. and that our engagement pictures turned out amazing! hahaha I love you danielle. and yes. you are still dating Josh. Im a little worried what he's gonna do to me when he see's the new developments on facebook. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes, that horse/moose did start our day off right. and yeah, i am semi-worried what he's going to do when he sees the new developments on facebook but i don't even know if he'll notice until we change it back... hahahaha but he'll be okay i think.

    ReplyDelete