Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cause I can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain...

Well, since I do nothing productive most days, I guess I can blog.

I've been kinda looking for a job. Probably not as much as I should be but meh, whatever. As a last resort, I know I can always work at Rok (which is like a last, last resort). I just want to get a nice little office job that pays like $15/hr but so far, that hasn't happened yet. Anyway, I babysat for the Dunn's on Tuesday Night and she was telling me that I should just babysit/nanny for people and that she knows a few people who would be interested in having me help them like every week. So I'm doing that. She emailed a bunch of her friends telling them about me and that I'm interested in babysitting/nannying for them so now I just get to wait to hear back from people. I have heard back from one person in my ward who I've babysat for before and their kids are adorable and I'm going to work for them a lot so thats good. At least I'll be making some money. It'll be good though. Hopefully a lot of people will want me (yes Jessica, I just set you up again and I realize this... haha).

Hmm, the children went back to school this week. Which would've been really fun except for Nate and Allie have both had fevers so they both stayed home from school yesterday AND today. Which makes the fact that I don't have to go to school way less fun. haha But I've been looking for jobs (but mostly stalking people on facebook and playing solitaire) and writing my resume which is really no fun at all. But hopefully, I won't NEED to get a job once I start being really busy babysitting/nannying. We'll see though.

I really wish I was in Rexburg now. I miss it so much. Except for the fact that its 9 degrees there right now... and its 52 here. haha But I really just miss my way of life there. And as weird as this sounds, I really miss going to school. And like, having homework (I know, I know, weird). I also like, really REALLY miss Josh. Like, now that he's back in Rexburg, I miss him so much more. Hopefully, I'll be going out there to visit in February but as of now, um it may or may not be happening. We'll see. But I like need him so I'm basically going to do everything I can to go out there.

Hmm, no other exciting news here. Except for my silly putty. For some reason, Jack has been playing with a piece of Dad's big ball of silly putty so then I wanted one so now we both sit at our computers and play with our putty. It is so fun. haha. the end?

[for anyone wondering, most of my blog titles are infact song lyrics...]

1 comment:

  1. hahaha everyone wants you.:D
    oh goodness... I love reading your blogs. I never know what fun things I will find. haha

    ReplyDelete