Friday, January 1, 2010

The Start of a New Decade

Well, its 2010.
Weird.

Um, for New Year's Eve, I went to a super crazy party at Colleen's. Well, technically, we (the family) went to lunch at Rok which was heaven. This was the second time Jack and I went this week but yesterday we had the entire mean and not just a delicious salad. MMM so yummy. Especially now that they have fajitas, its so much better than before and its what I always order. haha. Anywho, we made stir fry at Colleen's and it was pretty good but I was so full from lunch I didn't really eat. We then played Band Hero for like.... a really long time but it was super fun. Especially since we got to play Taylor Swift songs (or T-Swift or T-$wift haha). We did a little gift exchange thing too and that was fun. I got some delicious smelling perfume from Victoria's Secret and I'm way excited about it. We did the whole countdown thing and such and we freaked out Kuma and Topaz with all the noise. Then we decided to play a nice fun game of Charades. Pretty fun. Then I came home at like 2:15ish but didn't go to bed until 4. oops...

Hmm so its really weird that its 2010. At the party last night someone said that in this decade, we're all going to get married which is just a little bit scary. Haha marriage right now seems so distant and like... scary but in reality, it could happen in like... a year (hypothetically). Crazy. I cannot picture myself getting married that soon though so fear not.

So 2009 was a pretty good year. I'm a little sad to see it leave but not really. It was definitely a year of change. Probably the most change that has happened in a long long while. I went to BYU-Idaho, Nicole left on her mission, Jack started high school, etc. There we're lots of changes. Its going to be weird to be home from now until April but hopefully, I get a really excellent job. haha I should go and search for one more though...

Since its a new year, I've kinda been, contemplating life. And my life. haha And I've basically had so many different ideas about what I want to do and what I should've done differently and I've basically have many-a vents sessions with Jessica about it. Hahaha I so wish that she lived like 900 miles closer. But I've been thinking about everything and its been extremely tiring. Because I just have all these thoughts and ideas rolling around in my brain. Super fun.

I don't really make New Year's Resolutions but Jessica and I decided that we will go to the temple once a week when we are in Rexburg and I am so excited about this. Its going to be so fun. (I'd do it here too but the Oakland Temple is so much farther away and I don't really have the time to drive all the way up there once a week...)

I don't really have anything to say now. I'm pretty excited for school to start on Monday because I'll get some peace and quiet haha. I'm also super excited for Josh to go back to Rexburg on Monday because then we won't have the super annoying time difference anymore. Woo!

Here's to a super 2010?

1 comment:

  1. so the whole getting married in this decade.
    soo creepy! and probably have a kid or two in this decade. even more creepy. haha
    And I love your vent sessions. I really wish I was there tho too!! It would make my life soo much better right now. You have no idea. Thanks for going to BYU-Idaho instead of BYU-Hawaii. That would have been soo sad to not have met you. haha I love you lots! 2010 will be even better!!!! We are going to have soo much fun in the spring! I miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete