Monday, January 18, 2010

Untouchable like a distant diamond sky...

Well, this weekend has been ridiculously busy.

Friday, I went to lunch with KFuller. We went to Alotta's and mmmm it was delicious. I got all caught up with the Homestead drama and it was so fun to just hang out with Kelly and hear about her life. Plus, she was really interested to be filled in on certain aspects of my life too.... But Bailey was jealous so I might be going to lunch with the both of them again this week. haha :) After I dropped Kelly back off at school, I went and ran some errands and I picked up all the kids up at school and I helped rearrange the master bedroom with mom. haha that was interesting. Oh and we started watching ChakDe! which was fun but it was super long so we stopped it at intermission (which was awesome) and went to bed.

Saturday, the missionaries came over, and then Grandma and Grandpa got here. We had to unload the 700 lbs. of wheat that they brought us which was an adventure. Then we went to Rok and mm it was so good. haha we got the cheese fondue of the month and it was the best one we've had. So good. And I got the fajitas even though they're not on the dinner menu. Oh and we met Meghan who is the new hostess (who Nicole trained) and she is the cutest person ever. Seriously. But yeah, that was way yummy dinner.

Sunday, we had early church. And we it was alright. It was fun because mom forgot some of her props for her YW lesson at home so I got to come home and get it which meant I would've been way late to Sunday School (okay, not REALLY since its like a 4 minute drive home but whatever...) and then I went to YW. It was super exciting because at the end of church, some small child pulled the fire alarm so we all had to evacuate. But after church, The Lasko's came over to home teach us and then the missionaries came over to finish up the discussions and then after they left, we were all way tired so we just relaxed. Hmm yeah, it was fun.

Then today (Monday), Colleen was home for a volleyball tournament that she had at SJSU so we went to lunch with Brittney and Courtney. It's funny because we went to Alotta's again but it was just as delicious as it was on Friday with KFuller. Oh but Colleen's teammate was here and so we ditched her at Peet's (with her permission...) and then we all went to Colleen's house and we skyped Katherine and then we went to Starbucks and got our traditional peppermint hot chocolate (since its been pouring all day today...) and then we went back and skyped Molly and then Tejasvi and then we played Band Hero for a while. It was super fun to hang out with them all again. And then tonight, we finished ChakDe! and it was a pretty cute movie. Oh and while I was busy hanging out with Colleen, they made homemade rootbeer with our leftover dry ice which is super yummy. We're thinking of making it a lot more. So good.

Oh I also talked on the phone/skyped Jessica and Josh a lot this weekend. I miss them both so much. Like, its almost getting a little bit ridiculous how much I miss them. I cannot wait until I am back with Josh (even though it'll only be for 4 days...) in February. And hopefully I'll see Jessica in early April but if not then, in mid-April. Oh gosh, I miss them both so much. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. dang girl... you have one busy life. hahaha! I wish I had that many friends to go out with. haha then I wouldn't sit at home all day. But we start our jobs next week:) oh and I really hope I get to see you in early April. But if not thats okay. We shall survive! I miss you tons!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete