Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fajitas.

Well, I just got back from lunch with my parentals. We obviously went to Rok because well... when you own a restaurant, you're going to go there a lot. They added fajitas to the lunch menu in like... October so I've been anticipating being able to try them when I got back from school. And since I've been home, I've had them three times. Ahh they're so good. I could probably eat them everyday. They're the best fajitas on earth and I am not exaggerating.

The only problem with this is that fajitas remind me of Josh. Actually, like everything somehow reminds me of Josh but fajitas really remind me of Josh. You can't say the word fajita without me immediately thinking of Josh. The reason why is because the night we went to dinner and he ordered fajitas, it was kind of a turning point in our relationship. Actually, I guess that isn't completely true because after that, we had a few more turning points which changed our relationship but this was one of the important ones. Anywho, its impossible to try and eat fajitas without constantly thinking about him. But they're delicious so I do it anyway.

Hmm, so I'm getting really irritated with the whole job situation. I've been offered a part time job starting the last week of January. And I accepted it but I haven't heard back from them. So technically, I don't really know if I have a job there or not. So hopefully I do or I'm going to be way sad. And hopefully I'll be able to go out to Rexburg in February. I am not going to be happy if I can't go out there. It is like, vital that I go and see Josh soon. Also, I'm trying to find other work but I just... don't know how to plan stuff if I do/don't have this one job. Its getting frustrating.

Oh, its also been raining here. Like pouring rain. Hmm, it'd be perfect if Josh was here. haha too bad I'm not kidding at all...

It's exciting because I actually have plans for this week! Tomorrow, I'm babysitting and meeting with a potential family to babysit. Friday, I'm going to lunch with KFuller and I'm babysitting. Saturday, the grandparents are coming (which should REALLY be interesting). Monday we're going to the California Academy of Sciences (which I've been wanting to go to since it re-opened last February or March so I'm super excited for that), plus, we're finishing the missionary discussions and Allie is getting baptized next Friday. Wow, I'm going to start being way busy, which is good.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm... that sounds soo good right now!
    haha.. this blog is making me hungry.:)
    and that is soo cute that they remind
    you of josh. that is just sooo sweet!
    oh and the pouring rain... our time will
    come. dont worry about that. hahahahaha
    You babysit a lot. Im glad you like
    it! and Im glad you figured out the
    job situation. It is soo stressful!
    Well I love you lots dearest! I hope I get
    to come out and see you April 6th! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete