Sunday, January 3, 2010

Longing

Well, its the last day of break. Kinda. For like everyone except me. I'm excited for Jack/Nate/Al to go back to school because then it'll be so much more peaceful around here but it sucks because Colleen is back in SD, Katherine is back in Eugene, Molly is back in Vancouver and so now I can only hang out with Neha who goes back to Berk on the 18th and Brittney and Courtney who work like all the time. So fun. Hopefully I'll be able to get a job really soon so I can have stuff to do with my life.

Josh wakes up in like three hours to go fly back to Rexburg. I so wish I was going back too. I feel like I'm going to be completely bored out of my mind here and I'd much rather be there dating him instead of like 800+ miles away. But we'll deal with it. I just miss him so much. And I keep thinking of all the things that we could be doing together. Like all day, everyday, everything I do, I just wish he was right here doing it with me. Running errands, watching dumb movies with my family, just hanging out at home, even sleeping (obviously in a VERY Mormon way...). I just miss being with him. We don't even have to be doing anything in particular, just to feel his hand in mine is all I really need right now. (I mean, obviously I want more than just that (a little making out never hurt anyone....) but thats what I really need; just for him to be close to me.)

I also would love to have a job. That would be grand. Because as much fun as it is to sit at home all day, I'd be super fun to actually make some money. And be able to do something semi-productive. What I really need, is a job like Nicole's last last summer. $20/hr doing nothing except facebooking and reading. Success. haha but right now, any job will do. I can't be that picky since I desperately want a job.

The fact that I don't have a job is really messing up my life. I can't plan for Jessica to visit because I don't want to be working the whole time, I can't plan my trip to Rexburg in February because I don't know if I'll be able to take time off so its just causing quite the problem.

In a nutshell, I'm longing for:
-A social life.
-Josh.
- A job.
-Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. haha I am longing for the same exact
    thing. except not me. and not josh. and add you to the list.
    haha... Im soo sad I cannot come visit you. Its just as depressing as finding out I dont have a job. But keep working on your parents... and maybe if you get to drive your car up I could fly out and drive to rexburg with you. that would be soo much fun! haha I wish I lived near you. It sucks being so far away from you! Spring is going to be just wonderful. haha I dont think I am going to let you go. Maybe I will even go to class with you. hahaha wow. oh and I wish we were in Rexburg now.
    I really hope you find a job soon!! Then we can both have jobs(when I find one)and be working girls. haha... Well I miss you soo much! and I love you! 93 more days till I see you for sure:D

    ReplyDelete