Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maybe it's true, I can't live without you.

Well, I was supposed to start work tomorrow (or I guess today...) but now I'm starting on Tuesday. So that gives me one final day before I start working until April. Great. Tomorrow is like my last day of summer. And I'm going to spend it doing laundry and watching movies. haha so great!

Hmm, well, this past week was... interesting.

I went to lunch with KFuller again but this time BDisher came along with us which was super fun. We went to Chipotle and then I went back to 6th with them (because it was yearbook and who doesn't like to watch the insanity that is Pegasus?) But that was so weird to be back at Homestead with all the small high school children. Insane. But it was fun to hang out with Kelly and Bailey again. Oh and Bailey introduced me to a cool new website theoatmeal.com. I would check it out if I was you. Basically she would go and yell at people and every now and then she'd come back and find a new things for me to read on theoatmeal. haha oh yearbook memories. After I got home, I picked up the children, ate a few cookies and then picked up Jack. Then, Jack and I got to go over to the church and clean the font. hahaha um, that was a fun adventure. I vacuumed and swept the font and then we came back home to finish getting ready for Aldergator's baptism. But the baptism was good. She apparently said a few funny things (like she didn't want all the kids to come up close to the font to watch...). And she didn't cry after going underwater which was good and a little bit unexpected. But it was precious. I gave a pretty good talk on baptism if I do say so myself and Jack gave the Holy Ghost talk. Hmm, we had to clean everything up after so we got home kinda late. But then we went over to the Haight's to give them some leftover cream puffs and then we had to make a quick Taco Bell run.

So then on Saturday, we were all pretty exhuasted so we did absolutely nothing. Oh wait. No instead we ate the day away... First at Olive Garden (with Bro. Pedersen and Doodle Jump) and then we went and got gelato at our favorite gelato shop in downtown Palo Alto and then we went to Rok to try the new sandwiches. After that, well, we were pretty stuffed. It was insane. Hmm, then I went babysitting for the Derham's who are so precious. I miss not seeing them weekly. But Averie and I are still pretty tight. Oh and I watched the U.S. Figure Skating National Championships which was super fun. I love ice skating.

Mmm, then today, we went to church with was normal as usual. Then after church, I skyped both Josh and then Jessica which was definitely needed. Although, Josh and I didn't really talk for that long but it's okay because we skype semi-frequently. But Jessica and I talked for quite a while and it was amazing. It was definitely needed. And we're also pretty... cunning I'd say. haha :) but um, yes it was fantastic to actually have a conversation with her and actually see her face and hear her voice. Gosh I miss that girl... well, actually, I really miss both of them so so much. It was quite fun to spend the day skyping though. Although, Grandpa and Grandma leave tomorrow (bright and early) so I should've spent time with them but I didn't... :/ We said goodbye to them tonight which was kinda sad. Which is weird because most of the time they were here, they were giving me so much crap about Josh. But I'm actually sad to see them leave.

Well, I should probably go to bed now... Especially since I have nothing else to write about...

2 comments:

  1. they gave you crap about josh? what kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... Im not a very good friend... I should have made you spend time with your grandparents! sorry deary:( but yes. we definitely needed that! haha talking on the phone/texting/facebook is just not the same. So we shall skype more often now.and we are quite cunning;) haha.. well I miss you lots and lots. and your grandpa makes me laugh. haha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete