Tuesday, December 6, 2011

346.

That's how many hours I have left until my plane touches down on Bay Area soil (I was going to say Californian soil but we stop in LA before then...).

Two weeks and ten hours and I'll be looking out an airplane window and looking at the beautiful bay, Moffet Field, familiar bridges, gorgeous foothills, and HOME. :) (And no snow!)

Flying into a familiar place is always the best. Just looking out the window and seeing familiarity makes me so happy.

Most people will be getting home at the end of next week but not us. We are going to Vienna first which should be an adventure.

I'm weirdly not that homesick, which I think is an interesting thing to know about myself, but with everyone here being so excited about going home, I've joined the bandwagon. It'll be nice to eat "real" food, have ice cream whenever I like (including breakfast!), cuddling in my snuggie, driving my car, etc.

It'll be good.

And on that note, let's finish finals!

One down, two point five to go. :)

1 comment: