Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So. many. pictures.


The fambam wants to see pictures from Jerusalem.
Which is understandable.
But we have more than 7500 pictures from the 117 days we spent not in California.



And looking through the pictures and finding ones that they would care about is becoming quite the task.

Seriously, there are SO many pictures. Plus, it doesn't help that there are so many duplicates from Nicole and I taking pictures of the same thing, but with different cameras and at different times.

But it has been really fun to look through all our pictures that seem like they were taken so long ago. There are so many pictures though. Ahhh. It's overwhelming.

And I haven't even tried to upload them to facebook. Oh gosh, this is going to be dangerous. haha

But it's funny because Charlotte and I have SO many pictures together. And we are so attractive in all of them. haha so I've decided to dedicate this post to Charlotte and our marvelous pictures. :)







Miss you Lottie Dottie! :((


As a little bit of a sidenote (and sorry for stealing all your glory Lottie),
I also found this great picture:

I miss this kid, especially after our skype date yesterday. :(
Long distance marriages are really tough, let me tell you.


Oh Jerusalem. :(

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love this blog post! All those pictures made me want to go back. It's been several weeks since I've seen you...clearly, too long. :)

    ReplyDelete