Thursday, December 1, 2011

December.

Welcome. I am not really sure how you got here but I suppose it's true.

This means that in 15 days, I'll be on a plane home. By way of Austria. haha

This is out of control.

Speaking of out of control, I've been meaning to write a whole post on that little phrase. Maybe my next post? Good call.

Today has consisted of procrastinating by playing Solitare (x50), using the interwebs (x13.5), taking pictures of the beautiful sun set over the city (x2), talking about not studying (x7), eating snacks and candy (x4) and many more things, I'm sure.

We also went to the Church of the Ascension, which is a Russian Orthodox Church that is not in Russia, the Tomb of the Prophets (super cool) and the "Golden Onion" Church aka the Russian Orthodox Church of Mary Magdalene (also super cool).

And then the afternoon was spend procrastinating, using the previously mentioned tactics.

Off to take this little quiz I've been pushing aside. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment