Friday, December 9, 2011

D.O.N.E.

Guess who's done with finals? And school until April?


This girl. :)


Oh gosh, it's been a rough week and there has been much mayhem but it's alllllll over now! :)

And my last test went pretty well, if I do say so myself. Hopefully I'll get it back soon and for it being worth 300 points, I'm actually pretty excited to get it back and see how it went... because I feel pretty good about it. Obviously there was stuff I didn't get right but overall, I was pretty prepared for it. Even though I didn't start studying until this morning. haha

Tomorrow is our last Sabbath here which will be a little sad. But it'll be super great, obviously.

And then we are on field trips or have free days the rest of the time here. How crazy.

I am getting super sad to leave! Especially since the Skinners left us tonight. Supes sad. :(

We did have our Christmas concert pt. 1 tonight which went.... well I would say. Hopefully we can polish it off a little bit before Sunday. haha

And on that note, time to go and... not be productive because I don't have to do that anymore! Woo. :)

(Also, I wrote this entire post in two, 3 minute breaks from having my nightly chat with my hubs. haha I'm so sneaky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment