Monday, December 12, 2011

T minus Three.

Here's the deal:
I have no more Oasis lunches (which means sack lunches.... :// )
One more field trip (Which means one more day with a headset!)
Two more Oasis dinners.
Three days left in Jerusalem.
Four more days until I don't "wake up" in Jerusalem.
Five more hours left of packing (okay, that's probably an exaggeration...)
Six more days until I go to church on Sunday again.
Seven hours (well, less) of sleep I'll be getting for the next couple of nights.
And eight more days until I'm back in the western hemisphere.
Team, this is out of control.
It's going to be so weird to leave and go home.
Oh Jerusalem, you've been everything I've hoped for... and more.
I shall miss you.
Two days to party, let's goooo! :)

3 comments:

  1. You should know: I sang this to the "Twelve Days of Christmas" tune, but there were only eight... so I couldn't sing the whole song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I was exploringing your jerusalem family, really I just thought "life in a pita" sounded interesting, turns out Courtney Wikle, girl in your Jeru family, is also a part of my home stake family. small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I am super excited for you to come home! I'm glad you got to have a fun semester in Jerusalem though!

    ReplyDelete