Thursday, December 8, 2011

Motivation: Lost.

I have lost all motivation.

After clocking a good 9.5 hours in the library on Tuesday and then another 5 hours yesterday, I'm so over school.

The only problem with this is that my New Testament final is tomorrow afternoon and I should definitely study. But I just can't find the self control to buckle down and do it.

Plus, I've gotten so used to his SUPER easy grading and my ability to make lots of stuff up to get points. (Well, not make stuff up but you know what I mean...)

So I have looked at my study guide briefly. And I know some stuff. But I just can't focus anymore.

I just want to play. Even though there is seriously nothing to do here. hahaha why is it that when you have so much to do, you find so many things to fill your time with but when you have nothing to do, you can't seem to do anything? Such a problem.

We did have a fun day today though. We first had breakfast and then our final choir practice since we perform tomorrow. We then had a pretty chill morning, a decent lunch and then we headed over to Hebrew U. Which equated to approximately 18 youtube videos watched, 27 people stalked on facebook, and a whole 3 hours of wasted time. Definitely productive. In a not so productive way. haha

But I suppose I need to start studying. Argh. I just want to be done with school until April. Which will happen in approximately 18 hours. I can do it.

Beautiful Jerusalem Sunset. Oh how I will miss these.
Cause I won't see them again after next Wednesday. Ahh!

Okay. The end. Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment: