Monday, December 26, 2011

Sweet Home California.

Well team, I'm back home again.

And I keep thinking about tons of things I should blog about but then I haven't done it... and now I can't remember all the things I wanted to say. Oh well.

But I've been home since Tuesday night. And we finally got our luggage from SFO on Thursday, which was super exciting.

AirFrance said that they had two bags at SFO and that the other one was in LA still but we still wanted two so we drove up there to get them and it turned out they had all three! Super exciting day!

Our snowglobes (the items that we were pretty worried about) made it safe and sound. :) So great. We were a little worried about them because we didn't pack them super duper well but they made it. And I just looked at all the little tags on my bag and it went from Vienna to Paris (with us) and then once it was left there it went to Atlanta, and then LA and then it came to SFO. What a world traveler. :)

I want to do a super fun "I miss Jerusalem because it was Christmas which makes me think of Bethlehem" post but I don't have the energy for that right now. haha

So yep, tomorrow marks my "One week home" point. I can't believe it's been a week. haha

Oh! Yesterday at church, Lindsay Hall was there, super presh.

And today, I skyped with Josh Ludlow (and thus, Junior, Joe and the rest of the family... except for the little girls because they were sleeping). But it was so fun. I love that family. :) It's weird because there is a 10 hour time difference. So it was like 10:30 at night there and it was just after noon here. Strange. It was really fun though. Obviously we're going to have to do it again.

Let's seeee. I suppose this is the end of this super informative post. Four more days of this year. Ahhh! Crazyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment