Monday, October 17, 2011

Big News.

This is Josh Ludlow.

He is almost 17 years old.

And we decided today that we should get married. No big deal.

I figured the blogging world might like to know.

Three years age difference is not a problem at all.

And I might be slightly biased but I think we're pretty cute together.

:)

Too bad it might've been a joke.... at least for now! haha

Actually, today was good bonding time with the Ludlow Fam. Love them. :)

Oh! And Victor Ludlow was just in the building. He is a major celebrity in the Mormon world... apparently. He even has his own Wikipedia page! That's legit. But he is Josh's grandpa. haha super exciting. I saw him walk past me. Basically made my entire life.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, what's up with you and boys named Josh?
    And second, he's too young for you missy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make a cute couple! But be careful, he might make you look old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this is too funny. you know this but let me tell you again.. I hafta meet him before you guys get any more serious.

    ReplyDelete