Thursday, October 27, 2011

Home again, Home again.

Well, we got back from Jordan about an hour and a half ago. After we had been gone since early Monday morning.

It's so nice to be home. Although, Jordan was dandy. It was nice to finally come back to Israel and feel at home. :)

Obviously at some point I will write a couple of blog posts about our adventures but I need to do other things first.

But here is the worst part about Jordan:
I got approx. 10 bug bites. And the funny thing is that I have 6 in a circle around my calf. Like a circumference of bites. SO annoying. I have some on my arms as well. So great.

:(

Alrighty, welllll tomorrow we have class and then next week we start finals. OH GOSH. Luckily, I finished my Hebrew final the night before we left for Jordan. So that is a lot less stress. But next week is going to be mayhem. And a week from tomorrow, we start the New Testament and switch teachers. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment