Sunday, October 30, 2011

Perfect Timing.

Friday night, after I had just gotten used to being home from Jordan and whatnot, my immune system decides to collapse and I start feeling a little sick at around 9:30. We were in the middle of Wacky Six so I kept playing for a little bit.

I went to sleep and slept in a little bit since on Sabbath we have breakfast later but I still woke up feeling a little bit worse. The Carmacks were visiting though so that made church a little more fun and different. But as the day progressed, I was feeling worse and worse and worse by the minute. I went to the fireside but I was miserable and then I went to choir practice and I didn't feel good either. And I'm pretty sure I had a fever by that point. We then called our fam-bam and then I went to bed at about 10.

Today, I woke up feeling gross again (surprise, surprise) but I didn't want to spend my free day doing nothing. And Charlotte needed to go to Hebrew University to get her Coldplay cd from iTunes. So we headed over there, which was fun because we had a nice little facebook/youtube break and it got us out of the Center. Then we came back and I watched movies and played solitare and slept the rest of the day. I wasn't even hungry for lunch which is a definite sign of me being sick. I stole some orange/lemon juice from the cafeteria and it has tasted so good. I've been drinking it all day. Plus I've been taking Vitamin C and Zinc so HOPEFULLY I'll be better soon. Although, I really don't know what type of illness I have. Flu? Weird cold? No idea.

This week is finals week which I am beyond excited for. Old Testament for two hours on both Wednesday and Thursday. Field Trip final on Friday. Plus a couple of projects and papers interspersed. It's going to be a swell week.

Luckily tomorrow we have our first class at 9 (instead of 8) and then a pretty free day. And then Tuesday is an all day field trip to Bethlehem (and our first field trip with Poppa Hunts!).

It's going to be a crazy week.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better darling! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... finals. haha we are already done with our first round of midterms... we have like a first block/second block thing going on I guess... haha it's complicated. but yeah, i did indeed mean finals...

    ReplyDelete