Saturday, October 22, 2011

For Aldergator:

This is my littlest sister, Allie. Or Al. Or Aldergator.


Today is her birthday and she is turning 10 years old. Which makes me feel really old.
And I figured that I should write a little happy birthday blog of sorts for her even though I know that she won't read it... probs.

It's so funny because I remember her birth (well, not the actual event...) very vividly. Probs because I was misdiagnosed with chicken pox the week she was born so both Jacque and I missed a week of school but were still able to go to the hospital to see this little nina.


It's super strange that she is 10 now. She's lived a decade. But she most definitely has the sass and attitude of a teenager. Oh those years are going to be quality.


And she's done some pretty cool things in her short life. Most people are never as well traveled as her and she's been across the world.
(For instance, none of these pictures except one were taken on American soil. They were taken in: (from top to bottom) Venice, Italy; Anchorage, Alaska; Ephesus, Turkey; Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy; Ephesus, Turkey (oops, a repeat!); Giza Pyramids, Cairo, Egypt; BYU Jerusalem Center, Jerusalem, Israel.)

And it's cute to see how her personality is so uniquely her's. Spunky, sassy, full of energy and LOUD. Plus she is such a shadow. Like exhibit A: If everyone else is taking pictures, she needs to as well.
She's super precious and I realize that we should be better big sister influences because all this being a boy business has got to stop. haha although it is cute sometimes. Maybe we'll have to have nail painting parties and such when we get home. Sister bondage time. :)


She makes our family juuuuuuuust right and I'm super glad she's my sister... for eternity. :)
Have a super fun birthday Al! :)
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I showed Alder this, so she did get to read it. Super presh

    ReplyDelete